Sunday, January 19, 2020

How ATM fraud happens???

Hey guys,
Today I got a call from an unknown person who was introducing himself as Officer in SBI.

The main thing which is taken into grant was that he told me that my card is going to be blocked for some reason, so what you want to do. I replied I want to keep it unblocked, then he asked to share my cards expiry date to him, after that I asked merely his place from where he is calling, he replied like a boss that he is calling from Bandra, Mumbai.Then I asked his name. In place of replying he cut off the call. After that I thought to call and tell him the expiry date to that anonymous person, who even don't know how much poor I am than him and I have as much money in my account to keep it active. Also I am sharing the number of that anonymous person here (+919382783170). If you people have anyany query regarding banking sector like how to increase money in your account you can ask this person as he knows all tricks of trade like calling someone unknown and asking there card details. If you have any problems in your life that also you are requested to share with him. For any query regarding contacting him if you get a voice in Bangla saying person you are calling is switched off right now then don't call me for that. Contact him yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment