Sunday, January 19, 2020

How was Infosys Aptitude test???

I reached the venue one hour before the reporting time of test.they asked to carry Aadhar card copy with us some people didn't bring the same along with original copy. Before going to the Aptitude test I prepared somewhat well but as I appeared in the test I realised that the questions asked were taking more time than normal so we can say that we should move to next question without getting stuck on the single question which in no way going to help in getting selected so my suggestion would be to attempt as much questions as you can. I was little unsure that I am qualifying the Aptitude test. But at the end of day the mail from Infosys came saying you are selected for next round of selection process i.e. interview. I prepared well as much as I could, so never give up. try your best and leave the rest.
Thanks for reading, feel free to ask your queries in comment and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment