Saturday, January 18, 2020

How was your interview with Infosys????

I felt little bit nervous after and during interview I will tell you the whole Interview in this article, so bear with me..


Actually some of the candidates got interviewed two times I don't know why? And remaining were told to leave as they will be getting information regarding that within two days. I was nervous as some of my friends got rejection mail earlier and I had no information whether I am getting in or not! At last I received the information regarding the selection in first week of July.


My first round of interview:

Q.Tell  me about yourself.
Answered


Q.Tell me about your project which you have done in your college?
Answered


Q.what was your role in the project?
Answered


Q.which language you used in that?
Ans. C language


Q.You have done training on Embedded system & IOT, what is IOT?
 Answered


Q. DO you know AI?
Ans. Sorry sir, I don't know(he answered Artificial Intelligence today it is in trend).


Q.which microcontroller you used in trainin?
Ans. PIC18F45K22


Q.Which sensors you used?
Ans.Told all sensors we used at that time.


Q.You also sing, from where you learnt to sing?
Ans.I have not got any professional training for this and I had no idea where to get it, I just sing for fun.


Q.Your marks is continuously decreasing from your highschool. You got 10 CGPA in 10th, 87.6% in PUC and 70% in BTech?
Ans.Initially I was not aware that in future my interpersonal skills will be more valued than my marks so I focussed more on marks, but as I got idea I slowly worked on my personality development that's why you see this huge decline in my marks and in this manner I managed to balance both.


Q.This is huge decline,why?
Ans.kept quiet for some moment.


Q.Are you feeling nervous, Do you take water?
Ans.No sir, Thank you very much.


Q.Tell me something about your city from where you belong to.
Ans. Told whatever I knew.


Q.where you see yourself after 5 Years?
Ans.I may reach upto post of manager in this company.


Q.How many siblings have you, tell me about them?
Answered


Q.Tell me about your parents.
Answered


Q.You have took course in yoga also of 6 months, how long was it?How you used to manage this along with BTech course?
Answered


He greeted me and sent off.


2nd round of interview:

Q.What do you know about Infosys?
Ans.It is an IT company, It also provides serves to consultancies, works on education and contributes to society.


Q. On which languages you are more comfortable?
Ans.C, C++


Q.What about python?
Ans.Sorry Mam I don't know.


Q.Tell me how you will find someone whose salary is given from given table?
Ans.Sorry mam I don't know(she told you don't know dbms) no.


Q.If we want to get the reading of current in the ammeter one by one in given three ammeters how will write code for this using C language.
Ans. Wrote the code Using for loop and sown.


Q.Your English is weak, your speak english so slow why? Do the academic curriculum is in hindi or other language in Uttarakhand?
Ans.I told the truth, our academics was in English but as we generally talked in our regional language so I didn't get much grip on the language.


Greeted and sent off.


Thanks for reading, please let me know if you have any querry in the comment, Don't hesitate to ask!







No comments:

Post a Comment