Monday, January 20, 2020

How is Infosys Trivandrum DC????

After training I was deployed to Trivandrum DC of Infosys, I was totally scared because none of my preferences I got in three of all they were Hyderabad, Pune and Chandigarh, then I did Google about the place and came to know that is called as God's own country full of beaches and greenery after that I relaxed myself then I planned for the journey by bus.


I realised it was too tiring to travel by bus for long thirteen hours but somehow I reached there and then got a one week stay at SFS apartments which was walkable distance from campus.


On the first weekend I and one of the employee went to the Padmanabh Swamy temple, one of the wealthiest temple of India, where women can enter either by wearing sari or they should also wind dhoti like gents above there dress to entre inside, it is temple of God Vishnu, his whole body was not visible as the posture was in sleeping mode, only his palm was visible.


After getting blessings from God Vishnu we visited the more renowned beach i.e. Kovalam beach after getting refreshed by sea waves we returned and again roaming into the markets near East fort where there is the temple.


After returning from there I started to packup my baggage to shift to the flat where my friends were recently accomodated.


After one month we all visited kanyakumari, southernmost point of India to see the sunset but as we were busy in taking pics we forgot to view the sunset, again we had planned to visit dhanushkodi on the next day so we waited for the train until 10:00PM after having food, again we had the plan to wake up early in the morning and take glance of pumban bridge which is built on the sea a very beautiful experience, to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment